IRCEP is seeking a part-time Program Coordinator
The International Registry of Counsellor Education Programs (IRCEP) is seeking a part-time Program Coordinator. The IRCEP Program Coordinator executes the vision and mission of IRCEP and maintains the International Registry of Counsellor Education Programs. The Program Coordinator promotes and provides global support for the professionalization of counseling and quality assurance in counselor education. This is a contract position and may be fulfilled remotely.
Key functions of the position include:
Maintain International Registry of Counsellor Education Programs
– Respond to all IRCEP inquiries.
– Manage application process from inquiry to admission to the Registry.
– Conduct needs assessment of members.
– Coordinate development and delivery of workshops and webinars.
– Review and revise website content for currency and accuracy.
Manage IRCEP operations
– Coordinate meetings of the Advisory Council.
– Generate, disseminate, and track billing for IRCEP.
– Coordinate with the CACREP President and CEO regarding budget, calendar of events, CACREP Board reports, and strategic plan.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently, become knowledgeable about education at an international scale, and have excellent communication skills. A graduate degree is required, and with administrative experience preferred. Knowledge of the counseling profession is a plus, although not required. This is a contract position, therefore, no benefits will be provided.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and background related to this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is June 1, 2023.